Prices and Booking

Betingelser / Terms & Conditions

Betingelser:

 

Vi ønsker at Lyngen View skal være et hyggelig sted for våre gjester, og derfor har vi noen enkle regler som vi ber om forståelse for.

 

Av allergihensyn er husdyr ikke tillatt innendørs.

 

Røyking er ikke tillatt inne.

 

Vi forventer ikke skader eller hærverk, og ber om at huset og dets innhold behandles uten unødig slitasje.

 

Reservasjon gjøres med et depositum på 25% av det totale leiebeløpet som forfaller ved bestilling. Dette refunderes ikke ved kansellering. Resterende 75% forfaller 14 dager før ankomst. Huset vil på ankomstdag være klart fra kl 15:00, og vi ber om at det sjekkes ut på avreisedag før kl 12:00.

 

Sengetøy blir skiftet en gang pr uke. Det vil være hånduker tilgjengelig for bytte to ganger pr uke.

 

Noen av de omkringliggende eiendommer er privat område, og de ønsker ikke gjennomgående trafikk. Beste tilgang til fjellene er merket i kart som ligger i huset.

 

Vi ber våre gjester om å vise forsiktighet ved ferdsel i fjellene. Kontakt lokale kjentfolk hvis det er tvil om snøskredfare, eventuelt sjekk http://www.yr.no/snøskred for lokalt snøskredvarsel. Mer informasjon om snøskredvarsel kan fås på Visit Lyngenfjord turistkontor.

 

Lyngen View disponerer ikke egne fiskebåter, ta kontakt med Visit Lyngenfjord for informasjon om fiskemuligheter.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wish that Lyngen View shall be a pleasant location for our guests, thus these simple rules that we ask to be respected.

 

Due to allergy concerns, we do not accept pets in the house.

Smoking is not allowed indoor.

We do not expect damages or vandalism to the property, and we kindly ask our guests to help us to take care of the house and its equipment.

 

Reservation is done with a 25% non-refundable deposit charged at the time of order. The remaining 75% will expire 14 days before arrival. No refund after this date is accepted. Check-in will be at earlies 15:00 on the arrival day, and check-out is no later than 12:00 on departure day.

 

Bed linen is replaced once a week. Two sets of towels per bed will be available per week.

 

Some of the properties in the area are private, we kindly ask that our guests consult with the map in the house for easiest access to the mountains.

 

The mountains can be dangerous. Therefore please consult with avalanche forecast provided on http://www.yr.no/snøskred, and for your safety please avoid dangerous areas. More information can be obtained at Visit Lyngenfjord tourist information office.

 

We do not have fishing boats for hire. Please consult with Visit Lyngenfjord tourist office for information.

1st June - 30th November 2017 NOK 1050
1st December 2017 - 23rd March 2018 NOK 1500
24th March - 2nd April 2018 NOK 2000
3rd April - 30th April 2018 NOK 1500

Prices are per day for the house. Minimum rental 3 days.
Prices include linen, towels, WIFI, Cable TV, and cleaning.

Booking request can be done directly via Contact form, or by online booking through https://www.airbnb.no/rooms/6376245 or http://book.visit-lyngenfjord.com/no/overnatting/a1255963/lyngen-view/detaljer

For long time rental (more than 4 weeks) take contact by use of contact form or send e-mail lyngenview@lyse.net